Tuesday, June 17, 2008

generations.


I don’t know where I’m going and I don’t know where I’ve been. Where I am destined to end up, the place where I am complete has not been written – it’s not in any cards. Maybe I’m not the only one wandering,searching for meaning. Maybe we are all just dragging our feet towards tomorrow and running away from yesterday. Nothing is certain and that is the one element that will be forever in the back of our minds. When did the need to become a part of the infinite sea of cognate faces become so strong? Is it because we are discontent with simply being ourselves? People every where have lost their lust for life and for what, to sit back and watch while diversity is sucked down the drain of what once was. It seems human beings simply want to be a part of something, a part of anything. It is then that the need to relate and the need to belong rears its head. This need is not erroneous in nature.
But when it swallows you whole and you no longer resemble the person you once were,when you are content with being one of those blank faces, take one step back and stop and think, if only for a second – Was it worth it?

No comments:

Post a Comment